The state parliament building at Potsdam's Alter Markt was officially inaugurated after a four-year construction phase at a parliamentary ceremony on January 21, 2014. The building is based on the ground plan of the historic Potsdam City Palace, which stood on the same site until 1960. Frederick William of Brandenburg had it built between 1664 and 1669 following the Dutch model.
A total of 6000 m² was activated with Clina capillary tube mats during the renovation.
Brandenburg State Parliament Potsdam